Review part one of HEALING from last week before moving on to part two.
- Believe on His words for your healing: "my words are medicine to all their flesh" (Proverbs 4:22 KJV). "He (the Lord) sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave" (Psalm 107:20). Bathe yourself in God's words – – not just his words of healing, but all his words. Read them, meditate them, listen and sing them and inhabit them.
- Pray continually, persistently, expectantly with Thanksgiving. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with Thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God" (Philippians 4:6).
- Praise Him acknowledging who he is, who he has been and will forever be.
- Wait patiently upon him. Cultivate your ability to wait by harvesting memories of all the times he is shown up for you and plant new opportunities – – lots of little ones in daily prayer. Then listen, watch, wait, walk into and remember
- Obey the voice of God who heals, His words in Scripture and his words spoken to you by his Holy Spirit. And obey even when the circumstances seem to contradict his words by abandoning yourself and your pride to His will.That is the only way you will learn the trustworthiness and power of his words.
Again, this is enough for today - but there is more